Welcome to Year 4!
Year 4 is fun, creative and exciting and we all like our classroom to be full of our work!
In Year 4 it is expected that you will:
- Complete English, spelling and Maths homework every week that it is set (homework will not be allocated during the last week of each term).
- Complete maths homework online (Active Learn Primary)
- Hand homework in on the following Wednesday from which is given out.
- Practice spellings each week (spelling tests will be on a Tuesday).
- Try to read at least five times a week to yourself or to an adult.
- Complete your homework diary, try to do it yourself or ask an adult to help you and make sure it is in school everyday
- Follow the class rules that were created as a class.
P.E. is on a Wednesday and for Term 1 and 2, Year 4 will be swimming every Tuesday so please remember your kit.
During the year, Year 4 will cover some interesting topics and we even have a residential this year to Whitemoor Lakes, which is always a really fun trip!