What a busy start to the new academic year! We were delighted to see the children returning from their summer breaks full of enthusiasm for learning. A very warm welcome to the many new families that have and continue to join us; we look forward to a happy association with you all.
It was our pleasure to welcome prospective parents to our Open Day last month. If you are still considering, wish to re-visit or new to the area there is still time to visit. Simply give our admin team a call to arrange a mutually convenient time to visit. Please remember that all applications for Reception 2020 need to be made online no later than 15th January 2020 via the link Applying for Reception 2020.
As our visitors and school community will know we are battling the elements with our plans to make the external grounds an exciting, bright and vibrant environment to reflect the changes we continue to make internally. Whilst the persistent rain has prolonged the works we are making headway and wanted to share our progress and commitment to date. As we move through the year our aim is to have completed the daily mile track; improved outdoor play provision; created forest school and have a series of themed barns enabling us to bring the outdoor curriculum opportunities alive. If you are a local business willing to sponsor one of the barns then we would love to hear from you.
Further updates to follow throughout the year.
- The wilderness! The wilderness!
- Reclaimed from the wilderness! Reclaimed from the wilderness!
- The 'before' project started The 'before' project started
- Boundary path 'before' Boundary path 'before'
- New musical instruments New musical instruments
- The 'after' forest school area The 'after' forest school area
- Refurbished boundary path; block paving to go in next Refurbished boundary path; block paving to go in next