We can be found at the rear of the school building, upstairs in the new extension.
Working in our two Year 2 classrooms are :-
- Mrs Newman
- Mrs Lathall (Mon-Thursday) and Mrs Armstrong (Friday)
- Mrs Hawkins, supports across both classes.
If you wish to contact us you can do this via these email links below:
In Year Two you will be expected to:-
- Put your homework diary in the tray each morning.
- Remember that spellings will be tested on a Monday, and new spellings will be sent home the same day.
- Remember that your Maths homework will be sent home on a Thursday.
- Remember to change your reading book each day or every other day if your books are longer.
- Put your homework in the tray when you have completed it.
- Help keep the classroom tidy by putting your personal belongings on your peg or in your drawer.
- Remember that PE days are Thursdays and Fridays.
- Always follow class and school rules.
- Make sensible and independent decisions.
Our themes are set out in our termly newsletters which explain about all the things we shall be studying, our visitors and curriculum trips.