Home Learning Resources
Supporting your child's learning during periods of enforced closure. Documents are available to download on the right hand menu and will be updated on a regular basis.
In Year 4 it is expected that you will:
- Complete English, spelling and Maths homework every week that it is set. Maths homework may sometimes be online using Abacus. Homework will not be allocated during the last week of each term.
- Hand homework in on the following Wednesday from which is given out.
- Practice spellings each week (spelling tests will be each week either on a Wednesday or Friday)..
- Try to read at least five times a week to yourself or to an adult.
- Complete your homework diary, try to do it yourself or ask an adult to help you and make sure it is in school everyday
- You should aim to practise your multiplications each week
- Follow the class rules that were created as a class.
During the year, Year 4 will cover some interesting topics and we even have a residential this year to Whitemoor Lakes, which is always a really fun trip!
Term 1 – Romans
Term 2 – Our Locality
Term 3 – Getting into Europe
Term 4 – Animals including humans
Term 5 – Rivers and the Water Cycle
Term 6 – Water issues around the world
If you need to contact us our e mail addresses are:-
We are supported by Mrs Fett and Miss Biddlestone.