Introducing Year 4 2020/21
Miss Kier's class https://youtu.be/Ozh9XNIruxA
Miss Jones class https://youtu.be/axWcGfusaY0
In Year 4 it is expected that you will:
- Complete English, spelling and Maths homework every week that it is set. Maths homework may sometimes be online using Abacus. Homework will not be allocated during the last week of each term.
- Hand homework in on the following Monday from which is given out.
- Practice spellings each week (spelling tests will be each week either on a Monday or Tuesday)..
- Try to read at least five times a week to yourself or to an adult.
- Complete your homework diary, try to do it yourself or ask an adult to help you and make sure it is in school everyday
- You should aim to practise your multiplications each week
- Follow the class rules that were created as a class.
During the year, Year 4 will cover some interesting topics and we shall be swimming in terms 1 - 3 inclusive.
Term 1 – Europe
Term 2 – Romans
Term 3 – Rivers and Water Cycle
Term 4 – Issues with water
Term 5 – Local History
Term 6 – Animal including Humans
If you need to contact us our e mail addresses are:-
We are supported by Mrs Peters and Mrs Cox.