Welcome to Henry Chichele Primary School.
In these strange and uncertain times we are not able to currently welcome visitors through our doors. So, to give you a 'flavour' of us we have put together a series of short video clips which we hope you will find helpful and informative. If you require any further information or simply want to ask us a question then please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01933 352850.
We have two purpose built reception classrooms affectionately called 'Bananas' and 'Strawberries'. Whilst the children are registered in two classes there is daily 'free flow' between both classrooms and the outdoor areas that they have access to. We recently created a 'Forest School area' which our newest children are thoroughly enjoying!
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS SCOPE FOR APPLICANTS TO COMBINE THE SITE MANAGER VACANCY WITH ELEMENTS OF THE CLEANER-IN-CHARGE POSITION TO PROVIDE FULL-TIME HOURS (37) OVER A SPLIT SHIFT.
As we return to school for the new academic year it is important to continue to be alert.
Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. Stay at home until you get the result.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature– this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough– this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste– this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.